Monday, February 6, 2012

More clean carpets, thanks to Oxi-Clean

I just received a call from my daughter.
Wow, was she ever excited.

Her dog had an upset stomach for the last two days and while unattended, in the house, the dog left 5 large piles of barf on the living room carpet.

Obviously..not the excited part.

She called me and said that after she had cleaned the barf from the floor, yellow stains and stinky carpet were still 'in her face'.

Still... not the excited part.

I reminded her about how I was able to get those carpets so very sparkly before with Oxi-Clean.

She said that she would give it a try.

This is where the excitement begins...

"Why haven't I ever used this stuff before!?"
she exclaimed over the phone.

Right away I bee-line to her house.

"Wow!" is all I could say.


Print This Post

No comments:

Post a Comment